Make a difference to today’s world. Join WWF.
Telemarketing Ninja wanted
Are you a telemarketing ninja? Can you make calls without sounding like a weirdo? We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated telemarketing ninja to help our fundraising programs thrive.
We’re looking for someone who is:
Friendly/empathetic: You need to be able to understand a situation from a donor's perspective and have a positive attitude toward people, even when dealing with difficult problems.
Calm under pressure: You may have to handle hundreds of donor calls each day. You should be able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Effective communicator: You need great verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with donors.
Creative: You must be able to apply professional, yet unorthodox solutions to donor problems to quickly and effectively resolve issues and improve
Detail-oriented: You must listen carefully to donors and be able to pick up on small details to provide accurate responses.
Organized: You need to be able to take quick notes, access CRM systems and track data while speaking to donors.
Flexible: you have to be able to adapt to unique donor queries and situations.
- Experience in telemarketing/ sales/fundraising.
The telemarketing ninja:
- contributes to the WWF mission in general and to the WWF Romania annual objectives by providing the necessary support on telemarketing;
- contacts donors and carries out all communication with them in line with the WWF guidelines and standards; He/ She does field work for donors who want to upgrade or renew their current contract;
- will report to F2F Fundraising Coordinator, and will be based in Bucharest.
WWF is the world's leading independent conservation organization. Since 1961, our mission is to stop degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which human live in harmony with nature.
- The opportunity to make a difference – for Romania and for WWF
- Challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks and independent work style
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- A competitive salary according to NGO standards