Make a difference to today’s world. Join WWF.
The Communications Intern will report to the External Communications Expert, and will be based in Bucharest.
Your duties will include:
- Social media posts. Can one post really make a difference? This one did. It changed a law and saved 1691 animals.
- Newsletters. Really? Does anyone even use these anymore? Yes they do, and they make a big difference.
- Website stories. Can websites make a difference? This one did. It got people thinking about green energy.
- Scripts. Can you really tell a story in just a few phrases? We do this weekly. And keep donors close this way.
- Articles for reports and brochures. Why? Because this is how we offer free information for people. Don’t worry, we don’t always print these reports
- Press releases – hey, we’re human. Sometimes it’s easy to misuse a word.
- Position papers – a fresh eye is always useful
Translating and adapting materials
There are so many great stories from other WWF offices which we’d love to spread if you could only help us with the translation part (English to Romanian).
We expect from you:
- Adheres to the WWF mission, as well LIVES the WWF DCP’s Values: People Empowerment, Trust, Impact Driven, Responsibility, Standard of Excellence
- Knowledge: Communication or related fields student or Bachelor’s degree in Communication or related fields.
- Skills and Abilities: A very good level of written and spoken Romanian and English. Loves to write and play with words. Good interpersonal skills. Experience with the usual Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word :)
- Commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities;
- Availability to work from the WWF office in Bucharest at least two days a week.
- The opportunity to make a difference for nature through your excellent writing skills
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context; we also have a cat. Ok, we don’t, it just visits us from time to time, but we love it.
- Varying tasks and independent work style – this means you can work from anywhere and, whenever possible, we’ll take you out in the field with us, to be part of the projects you’re going to write about.
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment – with cookies and a garden.