Make a difference to today’s world and join WWF!
Finance & Administration Manager
The job position will directly report to the WWF Romania Country Manager with a strong functional link to the Regional Head of Operations.
Your duties will include:
- Finance and Accounting operations:
- Ensure implementation and application of appropriate policies and procedures which comply with all WWF standards as well as local statutory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate cash flow management.
- Ensure compilation of financial projections and budgets as required; assists in compilation and reviews project budgets.
- Ensure ongoing accounting (statutory as well as project related) on a timely basis.
- Responsible for financial reporting (statutory, WWF internal and according to donor requirements), ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure close monitoring of overall DCP Romania costs, to ensure proper spending according to agreed contracts and budget.
- Ensure tax declarations as necessary according to local law as well as overall compliance with tax laws.
- Administration (incl. HR administration)
- Supervise all administrative matters and the day-to-day running and administration of WWF Romania and ensures respective infrastructure and logistics including IT.
- Ensure appropriate procurement operations, contractual arrangements, services and other transactions necessary for the daily running of WWF Romania according to the statutes and WWF standards.
- Ensure appropriate asset management.
- Ensure that all employees have valid contracts, appropriate to their grade and function and in accordance with the statutory requirements
- People management
- Ensure appropriate people management for the Finance and Admin team, in particular regarding performance management and people development.
We expect from you:
Adheres to the WWF mission, as well LIVES the WWF’s Values: People Empowerment, Trust, Impact Driven, Responsibility, Standard of Excellence
- University degree (PhD or Masters) in business administration, focused on accounting
- Chartered accountant qualification would be an added value
- Solid knowledge of local non-governmental and financial/accounting laws
- ORACLE knowledge an asset
- At least 5-7 years professional experience in financial management
- Skills and Abilities:
- Decision-making skills, ability to communicate effectively
- Proactive , self-starter, innovative
- Excellent communication in written and verbal form in English and Romanian
- Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural team
- Excellent capacity to manage human and financial resources
- The opportunity to make a difference – for Romania and for WWF
- Challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks and independent work style
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- A competitive salary according to NGO standards
If you are interested in joining the global WWF team, email your application documents including your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com. Application deadline: 15th of October 2017. Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates. For more information on WWF Romania, kindly check the website: http://romania.panda.org